1. The course fee is inclusive of the event proceedings, materials, refreshments and lunch.
2. Upon receipt of the complete registration form, invoice will be issued. Miss C.E.O.™ request that all payments be made within 5 working days of the invoice being issued. Full payment must be received prior to the event. Only delegates that have made full payment will be admitted to event. Clients are responsible for their own banking fees and banking fees will not be absorbed into the booking price.
3. Substitution & cancellations policy. Should the registered delegate is unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge. Written notifications of all substitutions is required 5 working days prior to the event. Miss C.E.O.™ contracts carry 100% full liability upon receipt of registration. Non-payment does not constitute cancellation. A 100% of cancellation fee will be charged under the terms outlined below: Due to limited event seats, Miss C.E.O.™ agrees to book and confirm the seat for the client upon issuance of invoice. Upon signing of this contract, client agrees that in case of dispute or cancellation of this contract Miss C.E.O.™ will not be liable for total contract value. If a client does not attend the event without written notification at least 5 working days prior to the event date, he/she will be deemed as no show. A no show at the event still constitutes that the client will have to pay the invoice amount that was issued to them. Miss C.E.O.™ does not provide refunds for cancellations. By signing this contract, the client also agrees that if they cancel that Miss C.E.O.™reserves the right to pursue monies owned via the use of local debt collection agency were the client is situated. Furthermore, the client will be held liable for any costs incurred in collection of outstanding monies. When any cancellations are notified in writing to Miss C.E.O.™5 working days prior to the event, a credit voucher will be issued for use in future Miss C.E.O.™ events.
4. Miss C.E.O.™ will at all times seek to ensure that all efforts are made to adhere to meet the advertised package, however we reserve the right to postpone, cancel or move a venue without penalty or refunds. Miss C.E.O.™ is not liable for any losses or damages as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of speakers and / or topics and / or venue and / or the event dates. If force majeure were to occur Miss C.E.O.™accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage caused by events beyond their control, including, but not restricted to strikes, war, civil unrest, flight delays, fire flood, or any adverse weather conditions. Miss C.E.O.™ under no circumstances is liable for any other costs that might have been incurred in the attendance of the event, including but not limited to flights, accommodation, transfers, meals etc. Miss C.E.O.™ reserves the right to replace / change speakers in the best interest of the conference.
5. Upon receiving this signed booking form, you the client herby consent to Miss C.E.O.™ to keep your details for the use of future marketing activities carried out by Miss C.E.O.™ and third-party organisations & partners.
6. Copyright and Intellectual Property. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form in connection to this event is prohibited without prior written consent by Miss C.E.O.™.
7. Client hereby agrees that he/she exclusively authorizes Miss C.E.O.™to charge the credit card with details listed above for the amount provided herein; this registration form serves as a contract that is valid, binding and enforceable. He/she at any time will have no basis to claim that the payments required under this Contract are unauthorized, improper, disputed or in any way.
8. All Miss C.E.O.™ events are held in a classroom or theater format.